We are always looking for skilled, dedicated professionals to join Team Periodic.
Ready to Help Change the Way Businesses are Run?
We’ve built a custom booking platform that helps marketing/advertising agencies, startups, and enterprises deploy branded booking experiences. Not your grandpa’s booking widget, Periodic is a white-label solution for businesses who want to offer a turnkey branded experience by using our Booking Sites or API.
Teams & Open Positions
Exciting opportunities to join a dynamic team building some great software! Browse the available positions below and see if any of the descriptions fit you.
Advocating and helping to unlock value in our platform for our enterprise customers.
Customer Success Manager
- Bloomington, IN 47404
- Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Customer Success Manager
Periodic is a custom booking platform that helps marketing/advertising agencies, startups, and enterprises deploy branded booking experiences. Not your grandpa’s booking widget, Periodic is a white-label solution for businesses who want to offer a turnkey branded experience by using our Booking Sites or API. Our office is located in The Dimension Mill, a beautiful 19k sq/ft converted space, down the street from Indiana University in Bloomington, IN.
On a typical day you might…
- Unlock value for customers by helping them navigate the nuanced features of our platform.
- Advocate for particular customers’ needs within the Customer Success team.
- Share ideas with customers that will help them get the most value from our service.
- Write a knowledgebase article that will help customers understand how to use a setting or feature.
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders for complex projects and timelines.
- Attend a meeting of software developers to receive progress updates.
- Gather technical requirements for a project or new feature implementation.
- Collaborate with Platform Specialists to troubleshoot bugs and issues.
- Write change orders when the scope of a project changes.
We are seeking a person who can help existing high-touch, enterprise customers get the most value out of their Periodic service. Outstanding candidates will have…
- 2+ Years of experience in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with managing customer accounts and understand the complexity of projects dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Confident written and verbal communication skills with an ability to talk to customers and developers alike.
- Quick thinking to problem solve and offer solutions in tough circumstances.
- The ability to participate in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail and results-driven mentality.
- Passion for problem solving.
- Join a fast-growing Midwest SaaS company.
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment at The Dimension Mill (lots of startups, weekly events, podcast studio…)
- Casual dress code and flexible hours.
- Benefits package and opportunity for equity.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Join a team that likes working and playing together.
We’re stacking up with developers! Check the job postings below.
Platform Specialist (Part-time)
Desired Start Date: August 26, 2020
Book a time to learn more:
Meet With Nate Lattimer
Design & Marketing
Using creativity to help our technology reach its full potential.
The office is located in The Dimension Mill, a beautiful 19k sq/ft converted space, down the street from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana.
Perks & Benefits
Join a fast-growing Midwest SaaS company located in Bloomington, Indiana, voted one of the best cities for work/life balance.
Forbes magazine ranked Bloomington one of the top five cities in the US for work-life balance.
Dynamic, Creative Team Culture
Our team is composed of hard-working, fun-loving people who want to build great software.
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance plus an opportunity for equity.
Exciting, Collaborative Environment
Casual Dress Code and Flexible Hours
Probably no need to explain further. We think this is a great perk!